Aug 11, 2010

Mystic Seaport 2







Yesterday was spent running around getting things done before I go on a little vacation, but I did get to edit the film photos from Mystic Seaport. It always amazing me that you don't really do anything different taking the pictures but some rolls just come out better than others. This was one of those rolls. I love just about everything on it. I put a lot of them up over at A Roll a Week so please stop by there too.

P.S. Also on A Roll a Week, I put up pictures from an old stone fort I got to visit in Maine last week. Mark and I went up for Thursday and Friday to visit some friends camping there. The weather wasn't too cooperative but I did get a few nice ones. The stonework and views were gorgeous.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Real Time Web Analytics