Dec 8, 2009

Through my Window - Gaia


Today's view comes from the lovely Gaia of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.
It is the view out her Italian apartment window.
I love how the tree frames that pretty building...I love the clay tile roof.
Wouldn't it be great to take a walk under those trees?



Please pass the word on about the series. Remember any view is good; through any kind of window (home, office, restaurant, hotel, subway car...it all goes as long as its through a window). If you would like to join the series, please send your view to amy[at]no15creative[dot]com.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely! When I can get my better camera to work I'll get you a few. Hopefully soon! And, I love Gaia, isn't she fab? ;oP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, to have that gorgeous view. What a lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely - unexpectedly colourful and verdant, and the shade of blue on the shutters is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic!!!!
    I'm so happy you did it!
    Do you think I can add to my wall on my FB page?

    And I'll tell everybody on my blog's page!
    How are you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies... Kris...you are so fantastic too! You made my day...I'm a bit "blue" and I need all those messages!

    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous view Gaia!!! This is a lovely series Amy. I'm new to your blog - I came here from Gaia's facebook! I'm glad I stopped by, I would love to submit my view :)

    Saskia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so jealous! Italy??? Wow...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

 
Real Time Web Analytics