Aug 26, 2010

Photoswap - Photography by Éadaoin






You might remember last year I did the Photoswap that Rhianne of For the Easily Distracted organized. I had so much fun I decided to do it again. For those of you unfamiliar with the Photoswap it works like this; you get paired up with another photographer and you each take a roll of film. Rather than developing the film you mail it to your partner and they develop it and post in on their blog or Flickr page. This year I was paired up with the lovely and very talented Éadaoin of City of Blackbirds.

She took pictures around Dublin, Ireland with her Diana Mini. Didn't they come out great? I love the soft focus and tones.

You can my photos over on her blog and you can see all the photos in the Photoswap on the Flickr page.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Real Time Web Analytics