Jun 11, 2010

Photo Friday


I got a new lens in the mail the other day. It is a 28mm f1.8 Macro. It is nice and fast and has a quite shallow depth of field. The details it captures are brilliant though. More to come with this for sure!

One more final project down, two to go. These two are with ActionScript, coding is not my thing so I will be super happy when I finish them up next week. I start summer semester on Monday too...I'm looking forward to a rest in August.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I'm going to a wedding on a lake tomorrow and hopefully somewhere fun on Sunday. I need a break from the computer. But I promise to try to visit too. Thank you for all you great comments. I've read them all and they make me so happy.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Real Time Web Analytics