Jun 14, 2010

Inn at Woodstock Hill






I hope you all had wonderful weekends. I'd love to hear all about it.

Saturday I went a wedding. I didn't take a lot of photos of the wedding itself as I was a guest of my boyfriend. It's kind of funny how if I know the couple I take tons of pictures but if I don't really know anyone I take very few. I did have to share these pictures of where the reception was held. The Inn at Woodstock Hill is this gorgeous bed and breakfast inn located in Woodstock, CT. It has beautiful gardens and views and the decor inside is quite nice, very traditional. It is even more beautiful in fall when the leave change color. The last photo is the view from the patio where we had brunch.

Okay, back to finals now. I hope you all have a great week. Happy Monday!

P.S. 52 Weeks is up. Check it out here.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Real Time Web Analytics