Jun 1, 2010

Peonies

I thought I'd start the week off with some pretty peonies for you.We picked these yesterday before the thunderstorms today. I love how delicate and textural they are. They smell beautiful too.

How were your weekends? Good I hope.

Mine was good. Sunday, I got to meet my step-grandmother for the first time! It was at her surprise 80th birthday party, she was so surprised for the party and that we were there. She is great and I can't wait to spend time with her again very soon.

Yesterday, I went to the local Memorial Day parade and then the town sponsored a Family Fun Day. There was a cook-out, games, ice cream, jumping houses, and the local fire and police departments have vehicles there to check out. I scooped ice cream for most of the party. It was so much fun but I had ice cream every where when I left. Just a note, ice cream and 92°F do not do well together. lol:)

Hope you are having a great week!

P.S. 52 Weeks is up!
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Real Time Web Analytics