May 28, 2010

Photo Friday





Hi, I've missed you all this week and wanted to pop in an wish you all a Happy Friday!

These are from a visit I made to one of my favorite local shops, Martha's Herbary in Pomfret, CT. You can see more pictures over on A Roll a Week. The gardens are just great!

This week has been very crazy with trying to get final projects finished for yesterday night. I still have 3 more projects to do but I have a few weeks to complete them so I'm hoping that they will go smoother and I can return to regular posting. I have another project I've been working on to show you next week too.

I hope you all have a great weekend! We have a long one here with Memorial Day on Monday. I'll be scooping ice cream at the town's Family Fun Day. It's supposed to be great weather for the parade and festival.

P.S. 52 Weeks is up!
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Real Time Web Analytics