Nov 20, 2009

Photo Friday













Last Sunday I meet up with some fellow photographers on Flickr for a shoot at Magic Wings Butterfly Sanctuary in Deerfield, MA. It is amazing to see all the different varieties of butterflies and moths there. These little bugger are much harder to photograph than I thought...they don't stay still long. More of my photos from Magic Wings here.

(I forgot to buy the guide so I don't know what varieties these are. Sorry.)

Hope you all have a great weekend! I'll have a couple little posts over the weekend.


4 comments:

  1. hi darling....The pics are fantastic! I think I'll go with the macro too!!! I love details...

    I din't try yet the experiment with the oil!

    Did you enter the giveaway!!!?
    pleaseee....รน

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! Butterflies are so pretty and graceful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are AMAZING!!! Wow...I want to go! ha ha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You captured those elusive critters very well, Amy. And it was so nice to meet you - hope you can make it to some of the other meetups in the next year. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

 
Real Time Web Analytics