Sep 30, 2009

One Word

My lovely friend Gaia from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland tagged me in this one word challenge.

1. Where is your cell phone? ottoman
2. Your hair? growing
3. Your mother? wise
4. Your father? funny
5. Your favorite food? sushi
6. Your dream last night? classroom (I couldn't see it but I could hear my prof...weird)
7. Your favorite drink? tea
8. Your dream/goal? happiness
9. What room are you in? bedroom
10. Your hobby? photography
11. Your fear? heights
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? employed
13. Where were you last night? Andy's
14. Something that you aren’t? patient (getting better)
15. Muffins? blueberry
16. Wish list item? macro lens
17. Where did you grow up? Connecticut
18. Last thing you did? laundry
19. What are you wearing? comfort
20. Your TV? noise
21. Your pets? asleep
22. Friends? caring
23. Your life? shaping
24. Your mood? content
25. Missing someone? yes
26. Vehicle? Subaru Legacy
27. Something you’re not wearing? jewelry
28. Your favorite store? J Crew
29. Your favorite color? Tiffany Blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? 2-weeks
32. Your best friend? sweet
33. One place that I go to over and over? Pastiche (Fine Dessert shop in Providence, RI...yum)
34. One person who emails me regularly?Julie
35. Favorite place to eat? outside

Okay it's your turn. Remember you can only use one word. Send me a link to yours I'd love to see them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Real Time Web Analytics