Oct 25, 2010

Menswear inspired...





I love these redesigned movie posters. Moxie Creative House redesigned 10 popular movies posters based on the iconic style of the movie. I like how little they needed to add to get the movie across. Dumb and Dumber isn't really my favorite movie but that poster is my favorite here. I like how in just a top hat and bow tie they can convey the humor of the movie.

The posters are for sale on Moxie's website.

(images from Moxie Creative House)

P.S. Sorry for the absence around here lately. I was preparing for my first art show. Sadly, there was not much interest in my photos. Now, I'm thinking of putting the framed ones in a local gallery and selling the rest of the prints online. I'll keep you posted on that :)
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Real Time Web Analytics