May 3, 2010

Weekend Treasures






How were your weekends? I hope they were good.

On Friday I went to lunch with my mom and then to an antique shop. I've passed by it a bunch of times but never stopped in. I'm glad I did this time, it was full of great treasures. I got an little red metal water can for plants, a wooden silverware tray - I think I'll put desk supplies in it. The last three I'm not sure where they will go yet but I could leave the old pharmacy sign, travel case and camera behind. I have a little collection of vintage camera but they are in storage at the moment.

Saturday, I went to an art show at RISD and then walked around College Hill a little bit enjoying the weather. You can see more on this over at A Roll A Week. It's such a pretty section of the city.

Hope you all have a great week!

P.S. 52 Weeks in up.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Real Time Web Analytics