May 17, 2010

New York





Sorry for the late post today; I had to wait for the film to be developed. I only took my film camera down to the city on Saturday and it's funny because I really didn't find a lot I wanted to take pictures of. It's funny how I usually have a plan of what to do and then it does seem like I ever follow it.

But it was a beautiful day and we had a great time. We found a couple really cute shops and had a nice lunch. We sat in a tiny park and watched people for a while. But what I really liked was looking at all the architecture. I especially liked the mosaic ceiling in the second photo and the iron work around the roof top in the first one.

I hope you all had good weekends. I'd love to hear about them.

P.S. 52 Weeks is up.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Real Time Web Analytics