Feb 2, 2010

An Award



The lovely Kris of Behold the Metatron gave me the below award last week. Kris has a ton of great recipes on her blog and be sure to check out the cute earrings in her Etsy store too.

So...the rules are:
1. copy and paste the award on your blog
2. list who gave the award to you and use a link to his/her blog (or hyperlink)
3. list 10 things that make you happy
4. pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blogs to let them know!


1o things that make me happy:
  1. Reading all your great comments
  2. The sweet gift I got in the mail yesterday
  3. Finally finishing my petition to get my classes paid for
  4. Chai Tea Lattes
  5. Anise hard candies
  6. Waking up in the middle of the night and hearing nothing but the cat purring
  7. Taking photographs
  8. Spending time with good friends
  9. Glutino Veggie Crackers (you would never know they are gluten-free)
  10. Going to new places...and a few old ones too.
  11. I added one more because that cat makes me smile too. :)

I've never been one for completely following the rules. So I'm giving this award to all of you. If you decide to do the list, let me know I'd love to see it.

I don't really talk that much about myself here, but I was thinking this would be a good time to see if there is anything you want to know about me. Leave me a question in the comments and I'll answer them in a post next week.

(cat illustration found on Ffffound)

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely award...I'll have to think about this one and see what I come up with. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. We have a few similarities: I'm from northwest Ct and all too familiar with arthritis and gluten-free eating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesss chai tea lattes make me so happy as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your #6 :) That cat award is the cutest one I've seen!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a good list, Amy - a lot of simple pleasures. Yes, receiving comments definitely makes for happiness. I used to lurk on blogs for a few years before I got round to starting one, and it was only then I realised how nice it was to hear from strangers (who soon became friends).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your list as well. You seem like a genuine, down to earth person.

    So,here's a question for you: if you were to describe yourself in one word, what would that be?

    I would describe you as CREATIVE!

    ReplyDelete

 
Real Time Web Analytics