Nov 15, 2009

Providence Views


Pastiche Fine Desserts


Fulton Street looking towards the Biltmore Hotel


Union Street

Here are a few more pictures from the ones I took in Providence on Wednesday. There's one more shot over on 52 Weeks (it's the Telephone Building on Union Street - it reminds me of something from Sesame Street).

I hope you all have a good week! I'll be in New York City on Monday and Tuesday for a web conference and hope to get some pictures too. Then I have to start working on my final projects for RISD. I've lined up posts for Monday and Tuesday but if you don't see me this week, please understand. Thank you for all your wonderful comments. They make me so happy. I promise to get back to you all soon.

1 comment:

  1. I love all the photos. That 52 weeks post is pretty cool too! It's cool to see the tree on the left and the leaves flying up in the air on the right. You are SO creative.

    btw...what is RISD? :)

    Take care...I hope you have a great week!
    hi-d

    ReplyDelete

 
Real Time Web Analytics