Nov 2, 2009

The Aviatrix

















Beautiful dramatic series by Dusan Reljin for Numéro #105. The light is wonderful and I really like the hand-tinting look in the color shots.

Hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was really nice - Friday I had lunch with my mom by the water and then we went to this gorgeous mansion (more on that later). Saturday night was a nice little Halloween party with A and friends and a lazy Sunday.

Week 2 of the 52 Week project is up. Check it out here.

(images via Fashion Copious)

2 comments:

  1. The photos are so cool!

    Your week 2 of your 52 week series pics are amazing as well! Those two pics look incredible together. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great fashion story. I love the last one, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

 
Real Time Web Analytics