Sep 24, 2009

A Well Dressed Man















Menswear usually doesn't interest me. But the Autumn/Winter collection of Junk de Luxe has me intrigued.

Inspired by the 30's, 40's, men's clubs, private schools and the television show Brideshead Revisited. They describe their collection as "Typical British sophistication and style, reinterpreted with a modern spirit: The result is a modern neo-day-dandy, elegant yet also quirky casual, perfectly at ease on the formal and informal environments."

The use of light and the austere feel really make for some great photography too.

(images from Junk de Luxe)

2 comments:

  1. Love their style, definitely something I could wear myself :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post makes me smile. First of all, I now know that I'm not the only one that uploads men's editorials on her blog. I find them inspiring and beautiful.
    Second, I love the style and the softness of these photographs. They're very impressive.

    ReplyDelete

 
Real Time Web Analytics