Sep 4, 2009

Foto Friday









It's finals time at the Souvenir Foto School over on Flickr. We had a few options to choose from and I chose to photograph "Breakfast". It was probably my best smelling photo shoot every. I am absolutely in love with how the pear came out. I like a lot of my photos but I usually don't get too excited. I think this one is special though.

You can check out the rest of the photos on my Flickr Photostream.

Also if you haven't checked out the Souvenir Foto School. It is a must. The second session is starting soon and runs for 6 weeks this time. The assignments are always great and really push you out of that box your use to. The class and Miss B. are wonderful, a lot of helpful and great comments. Not sold yet...head over to The Blah, Blah, Blahg and see some of the examples. Can't wait for session 2.

Happy Weekend!
What are your plans?

I'm going to the Berkshires tomorrow - scenic views and an Edward Steichen show;
taking pictures at another fair;
and hopefully getting to Newport, RI (no storms in the forecast this time)

2 comments:

  1. the pear photo looks like a painting - you're so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. darlin...love the pear. It looks like a painting and not a picTURE!

    My plan:
    this afternoon I'm gonna out of town for a wedding in the country. It seems it will be very beautiful...My friend is adorable!
    Thane tomorrow will be my boyfriend's mother birthday so we will have a lunch with all the family and in the afternoon I think I'll meet some friends!
    Exhausting!

    You are always nice to me with your lovely comment!
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete

 
Real Time Web Analytics